Last year, the team of doctors at the ICTM helped 17,542 type 2 diabetics end the need for prescription drugs, insulin injections and blood sugar monitoring. This year we are on track to help over 30,000 diabetics achieve “the impossible”.
The diabetes breakthrough you are about to discover on this page is twice as effective as the leading type 2 drug at normalizing blood sugar, fixing insulin resistance, stopping neuropathy pain, preventing blindness, amputations and other diabetes problems. These techniques have been used successfully by tens of thousands of people in over 40 countries and have helped type 2 diabetics eliminate the need for drugs and insulin injections while helping type ones greatly reduce their drug and injection dosages.
The cold hard truth about Diabities
Countless studies from scientists and doctors all over the world have proven that people with type 2 diabetes can normalize blood sugar, increase insulin sensitivity, end neuropathy pain, lower risk of blindness, amputations and be taken off all diabetes drugs and insulin injections.Patients with type 1 diabetes are also able to greatly reduce drug and insulin dosages while lowering blood sugar.
The cold hard truth:
By living with diabetes and by taking your prescribed medication, you are under the constant daily threat of dying of a heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, succumbing to blindness, amputations, neuropathy, hypertension, nerve system disease, high cholesterol, depression, and falling into a coma. Those are just the side-effects of living with diabetes.
Now lets add the side-effects from the drugs that are supposed to “help” you; hepatitis, liver problems, acidosis leading to death within hours, heart attacks, stroke, increased risk of cancer, weakened immune system, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, heart failure, etc.
If you think it will ever get better, it won’t.
It has been scientifically proven that simply treating diabetes with conventional methods does not stop the disease. Over time, diabetics are prescribed higher and higher dosages of drugs. Then when those fail, they get prescribed insulin injections on top of drugs. It doesn’t matter if you follow your doctors recommendations and dosages exactly as prescribed. This isn’t a question of IF, but WHEN. Your health will get worse. The drugs you take will fail. The insulin injections you take will also fail.
If you have diabetes, you simply cannot continue this way – sooner rather than later you WILL die; either from diabetes, its complications, or side-effects from the drugs you take. And it won’t be quietly in your sleep either. Getting rushed to the hospital while the paramedics break all of your ribs giving you CPR will be hell on earth.
Spending your last moments with tubes and pumps and ventilators in unbearable agony, you will wish you did something sooner.
If you are OK with slowly losing your vision and then going blind as diabetes destroys the blood vessels in your eyes causing them to wither and die, if you’re perfectly fine with dying 9 years earlier, possibly not waking up tomorrow, dropping dead at any moment or having your legs amputated. If you are OK with not seeing your kids or grand kids grow up, then please, close this page and go back to what you were doing.
The Root Cause of Diabetes:
It might be hard to believe, but when you prick your finger with a meter and see a blood sugar reading of let’s say 250, it’s NOT because you have diabetes! Some people can walk around with blood sugar as high as 300 without having diabetes. How is this possible? It all comes down to a single word: INFLAMMATION.
Ever wondered why diabetics have such high rates of heart disease, heart attacks, cancer, high cholesterol, blindness, arthritis, and neuropathy? Inflammation.
Just recently; February 2015, Scientists and researchers at the University of California San Diego proved that type 2 diabetes is caused by inflammation: they discovered that an inflammatory molecule called LTB4 causes insulin resistance. And what does insulin resistance lead to? high blood sugar and diabetes.
This is the reason why treating your blood sugar with drugs and injecting insulin to combat insulin sensitivity will never heal your diabetes; because you aren’t treating the root cause of diabetes, just the symptoms of it.
Drugs Treat Symptoms, Not Disease
Let’s compare how we treat diabetes to how we treat the cold or flu. What are the symptoms of the flu? Fever and congestion. What is the cause of the flu itself? A virus. If we treat the symptoms of the flu – bring down fever, take some decongestants, will that cure the flu? No. It will make you feel better, but it will not in any way make the flu better because we haven’t actually treated the flu itself. We simply treated the SYMPTOMS. You are still sick with the flu, but now you feel a bit better.
Or another example. Let’s say you broke your leg. What are the symptoms? Bleeding and lots of pain. If you take pain killers and wrap your leg in a bandage to stop the bleeding, have you fixed your broken leg? No, you simply treated the symptoms. You still have a problem – the broken leg.
So how does this compare to diabetes? Exactly the same. What are the symptoms of diabetes?High blood sugar and insulin resistance. What do doctors prescribe? Pills to lower blood sugar and insulin to help with insulin resistance. Have you actually done anything to treat diabetes itself? No. You have simply treated the SYMPTOMS of it. So again, you are still sick, you still have a problem, but now you feel a little better.
Now imagine if you knew the truth.
Imagine if you began using methods that have been verified and proven to work. Imagine if you had access to all of this medical research and the exact methods thousands of diabetics used to become completely healed.
- No more needles
- No more expensive and dangerous diabetes medications
- No more finger pricking or test strips
- No more trips to the doctor for disappointing test after disappointing test
- No more frustration and embarrassment
Would you use this information to help yourself, your kids, relatives, family and friends? Read on because you’re about to receive it.
The medical industry passed a law stating that “Only a drug can cure, prevent or treat a disease”.Yes you read that right. All those studies you just saw, the ones with thousands of patients, conducted by scientists from all over the world proving how you can prevent, treat, and reverse type 2 diabetes without drugs, are just figments of your imagination.
Facts you can’t ignore –
- Losing Weight Will NOT Cure Your Diabetes: From the day you’ve been diagnosed, everyone has been saying the same old thing: “lose weight, lose weight, lose weight.”Guess what? Shedding a few pounds isn’t going to hurt (it’s actually quite beneficial) but weight loss by itself is no cure! Scientists discovered that it’s actually the food you eat than can make or break diabetes. A large study done at the University of California, Los Angeles discovered that “contrary to common belief, Type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome can be reversed solely through lifestyle changes.” And these people didn’t have to lose tons of weight: “the changes occurred in the absence of major weight loss”.
- Type 2 Diabetes Is Not a Life Sentence: Most doctors only talk about diabetes treatment, diabetes management and diabetic control using drugs, pills, injections and surgery. When powerful, quick and easy drug-free treatment methods exist!
- Diabetes Drugs Are Extremely Dangerous: Not only are diabetes drugs ineffective at attacking the root cause of your diabetes, they are extremely dangerous too. Over 100,000 people die every single year from drugs properly prescribed by their doctor. Not only could your diabetes kill you, but the drugs you are taking could take you down any day too.Diabetes drugs artificially adjust your blood sugar, they don’t do anything to address the root cause of your disease. They are only made to ‘treat’ and ‘manage’. So you still live with the constant daily threat of heart attacks, stroke, kidney failure, limb amputations, dementia, hypertension, nerve system disease, high cholesterol, depression, coma and blindness. Do you really want to continue down this path?